• A clear company vision has been established, and I am comfortable communicating it.
• My direct reports understand my vision of where I want to take the business and are leading their teams
in a direction that will achieve my vision.
• The company effectively motivates employees to achieve goals.
• Most people who work here feel fulfilled.
• Internal procedures are so clearly communicated in writing that the company operates effectively.
If you are a Direct Report (DR) of the KDM – perhaps a department head – and can answer YES to the following questions, then you have no need to read further:
• Do you consistently bring a high degree of value to the company?
• Right now, would you say you are satisfied with the impact you have on your organization?
• Are you using your abilities to the maximum potential on behalf of your company?
• Would you say that, on a typical day, there is universal clarity about critical work priorities?
If you can’t enter YES to all of these,